Re: Transmission in '08 Santa Fe ?

I don't have any significant driving experience in the 2008 Santa Fe, but this transmission is indeed the same one (give or take some gear ratio differences or a 4WD attachment) that's in the Azera and 3.3 Sonata. So I see no reason to believe it's in the transmission itself. It's possible that there's an actual or percieved problem in the programming, but if this is a new programming release, it'll take some time to issue an update, even if Hyundai thinks there's a problem. I haven't experienced any complaints, so I haven't personally investigated whether Hyundai is planning on taking any sort of action on this issue.

-- Message posted using

information at

hyundaitech