Re: Warped rotors on 02 Sonata - any ideas?

> southluke wrote: > I really appreaciate everyone's input for this issue. Another interesting point is that after 70,000 miles, the brake original pads
still have 25% thickness. I plan to spend the extra money and get performance rotors and ceramic pads soon. Do you think this is a waste of money? Will cost around $250.
You might like the ceramic pads but don't waste your money on performance rotors. Go to rockauto online and buy the lower cost rotors - they will be just as good. You can get the ceramic pads there too really cheap