Re: When are you too old to drive?

Since you apparently didn't dive for the ditch, but didn't get flattened,

> then we can assume that it wasn't necessary.

Amazing how you can sit behind the desk and make these judgments. I'd like to see you in the same situation and see exactly how you'd react. Perhaps you could get his license number and have the driver tracked down so you could mail him a note voicing your displeasure at how close he came to you. Yeah, send a note on nice stationery.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski