Really wierd happening today 2000 ACCENT 3dr Manual.

Today while coasting to a light I was in neutral and the light turned green and I put in the clutch.The pedal went right to the floor no resistance,I didn't try to put it in gear.I have had 3 Nissan products
that had manual trans and when it happened with them it ws the clutch slave cylinder.Would get out open the hood and find no fluid in the resevoir.I coasted into an abondoned parking lot.I opened the hood to check the fluid and it was full and the clutch worked fine?????????? Have no idea what happened? Am going to change the fluid tomorrow though it was pretty dark.Does it use Brake fluid like my Nissans???
Yep. Brake fluid. My suspicion is that the clutch master cylinder is leaking internally, causing no pressure to build up. Expect to replace the master cylinder.