rear cargo shelf cover

I have a 2004 Elantra Gt hatchback that didn't have a rear shelf (cover) when a purchased the car. I called the dealer and they quoted me a price of 150.00 for a new one. I saw one on ebay for

30.00 but the question I have is will any Elantra hatchback cover fit or must it be for the Gt. model. Thanks for any help. Den
Reply to
den630

The shelf come standard with the car, so unless it was purchased used, the dealer should provide one free of charge. If they don't complain to Hyundai Customer Service.

Reply to
Brian Nystrom

Hyundai Customer Service

The car was purchased at a used.

Reply to
den630

'01 to '06 should all fit, but I believe they were color-coded to the interior.

Reply to
hyundaitech

In that case, I'd look for one in a junkyard.

Reply to
Brian Nystrom

I called ever junk yard in the area with no results. I guess all the hatchbacks are still on the road lol . Thanks for the listing of the years that will fit, I thought they probably kept them the same but wasn't sure.

Reply to
den630