rear cargo shelf cover

I have a 2004 Elantra Gt hatchback that didn't have a rear shelf (cover) when a purchased the car. I called the dealer and they quoted me a price of 150.00 for a new one. I saw one on ebay for
30.00 but the question I have is will any Elantra hatchback cover fit or must it be for the Gt. model. Thanks for any help. Den
den630 wrote:

The shelf come standard with the car, so unless it was purchased used, the dealer should provide one free of charge. If they don't complain to Hyundai Customer Service.

The car was purchased at a used.
den630 wrote:

In that case, I'd look for one in a junkyard.
'01 to '06 should all fit, but I believe they were color-coded to the interior.

guess all the hatchbacks are still on the road lol . Thanks for the listing of the years that will fit, I thought they probably kept them the same but wasn't sure.