Rear End Noise - 2006+ Sonata with V6 engine

Just incase no one knows!.
In some other Hyundai Forums there is a lot of talk about rear end noise (ka -thump) when you hit bumps. There is a fix out there and the dealers know about it.
They will not call you unless you complain about it. I have not see a TSB yet. I bought a 2007 SE with 3.3L engine and I had the problem. The kit was installed and the problem is gone.
Ed G