Recall notice on 2008 Elantra

I just received a safety recall notice on my car. They want to put a protective cover over a connector located under the cup holders. This connector is for the passenger side air bag. I never use the cup
holders so a spill is unlikely. The nearest dealer is over 50 miles away so I think I will pass on this until I have to go there for some other reason. The passenger seat is rarely used anyway.
---MIKE---

>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

I'd do the same thing. Seems unlikely you'd have a problem.
On Sun, 29 May 2011 15:36:25 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Get it done, a free inspection of the wiring harness is always worth doing.