Recent Sonatas

I've read many online articles on the 06 Sonata, and its general awesomeness, but few on later models. I presume the reason is that 06 was a generational change, and the later ones are 'more of the same'.
Is that true? Are 07s and 08s at least as good as the 06s?

They should be equal or better. Same running gear but now with refinements and experience of the people building them.
My 07 is flawless at 35000 miles.
'06 and newer are the same basic cars. Some refinements each year as Edwin mentions, and some more noticeable changes for '09, but nothing significant.