Recommended Repair Places in New Jersey

All,
Are there good places to go for repairs (or bad places to stay away from) in central & northern New Jersey?
Will these places do state inspections?
Thanks!
On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 18:39:15 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

You might try checking the Better Business Listings for your area.
An employer supposedly the sales manager at a dealership was sending me email encouraging me to come in and buy a new car from him. Upon checking the BBB listing I found that his dealership had an "F" rating. I responded to him that if he explained to me the reasons for their "F" rating I may come in and talk to him about a new car purchase. I did not receive a reply.
Joe