regular mp3 & radio

I own an 2010 Elantra Touring. It comes with a connection for an ipod to the radio. Would like to find a way to also use my Creative Zen thru the
radio as well but since the radio has no cassette and I've heard negative things about fm transmiters I am wondering if there are any other alternatives. Thanks. Zach
Add pictures here
✖

No USB port on the Zen? According to Hyundai, the radio has one.
http://www.hyundaiusa.com/elantra-touring/interior.aspx six-speaker 172-watt audio system with XM® Satellite Radio and iPod®/USB and auxiliary input jacks. But hey, who's counting.
Add pictures here
✖
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Ok--could very well be operator error here. I'll try things out again. Thanks for the heads-up. ...Zach
Add pictures here
✖

On my Sonata, the USB port is in the center consol. I can plug in a stick so the Zen should act the same way.
Add pictures here
✖
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Thanks--appreciate the info. Zach
Add pictures here
✖
zach wrote:

Most newer cars have an aux in jack. I don't know if there is a way to get audio out of your Zen thing though. Seems to me it should have a headphone jack.
Add pictures here
✖
Paul wrote:

Thanks--appreciate the info. Zach
Add pictures here
✖
zach wrote:

You should be able to use any regular USB Stick with the Radio. Just copy MP3-files to the stick.
Background: There are two different protocols for transfering data via USB. MTP and MSC. Your Creative Zen is set to MTP mode. The radio needs MSC mode. If you can switch the Zen to MSC it'll work fine, but maybe you won't be able to sync it to your computer with the software you're using. All USB Sticks are MSC.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Transfer_Protocol
HTH, Raphael
Add pictures here
✖
Raphael Barabas wrote:

Thanks for the info--greatly appreciated. Zach
Add pictures here
✖