Remote door lock confirmation

When I lock the doors of my 2007 Santa Fe remotely and press the key fob button twice for confirmation my horn blasts quite loudly. I would definitely prefer a chirp or soft horn blast.
Does anyone know if this confirmation sound can be programmed by the dealer (or myself)?
Thanks
Not sure if there's a way to soften the noise... the sound is merely a pulse of the car's regular horn so it probably only makes the one sound.
One thing to keep in mind is that the second button press w/horn blast is totally for show. The car is AS locked after one button press as it is after two. All the second button press does is sound that horn and flash the light. You can eliminate the noise by pressing the button only once, not twice.
Also keep in mind that this is a simple alarm system. As with many factory-installed alarms, it offers limited options and limited protection. In other words, don't get too hung up if it cannot do what a more sophisticated system might do. This one is not going to have motion sensing or engine cutoff. Pretty much all it does is watch for someone to open a door.

PDMR I think you may be wrong about the second button press doing nothing but make noise, according to my dealer the first press locks the doors and the second press arms the alarm system. I have a XG350L which may be differant than a Santa Fe but I dont think so........ HYUNDAITECH ..............
']['unez

Well, I don't have my owner's manual in front of me, but it basically said the second press was only to make the horn "confirmation" beep.
Admittedly, I own a Sonata and the other person has a Santa Fe, so they could be different. But they are built on the same line and should use the same or similar ECMs.
I don't know how your XG350 works but it is easy to test yourself: sit in the car, lock the doors with the keyfob -one press- wait a moment and exit the car without unlocking anything. That should set off the alarm. Try it again with two presses.