Remote starter for 2010 Hyundai Elantra

Hi,
I'm looking into a remote starter for my wife's 2010 Hyundai Elantra.
The dealer, apparently, contracts with an outside company and the installation costs $500.
Is this the best way to do the installation, or is there another way to go.
Different models I should consider, features?
Thanks,
Gary
Best Buy will install remote starters starting at about 200. Also might try some places like auto glass shops or detailers. 500 seems a little high to me.
On 3/1/2011 5:32 PM, Gary44 wrote:

As for the dealer, you are too late. I made it the "deal maker" when I bought. There are plenty of independent shops that do stereo and starter installs. They run about $200 (parts and labor) for something decent. I've had them in my last couple of cars and really like them. If I expect frost in the AM, AI push the defroster on when I park the night before.
Even in summer, it is nice to start it just a minute or two ahead and avoid that blast furnace when you open the door on a hot sunny day.