Removing dash to install headunit 94' excel

Im trying to install a new headunit in my hyundai excel but i cant figure out how to take out the dash. any help?

--
ax5961

It's been quite a while since I've been in one of these. I believe there's two screws behind the ash tray and one each behind two of the switch blanks.
hyundaitech wrote:

There are also three screws along the inside top of the instrument cluster and IIRC, there are some along the bottom of the dash, too. It's been a while since I last worked on mine, but I remember there being a lot of screws, definitely more than in my Elantra. Some may have been hex heads.