Removing Front Rotors 2001 Santa Fe V6 2.7L 4WD

Having trouble removing - changing - replacing the front rotors on my 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe V6 2.7L 4WD. I believe it is the 16 inch wheels.
Removed the wheel, removed the calipher assemby, removed the two screws
from the rotor (one stripped, a screw extractor got it out, read hyundaitech and others respond the screws can be left out).
At this point it seems the rotor should be able to come off, but I can't get it to budge? Am I missing something?
I also removed the large nut in the middle/hub, the one with the codder pin going through it, but as suspected that did not seem necessary.
I've WD40'ed (well Kroil) it, I tapped in the lug nug bolts a little to see if that would loosen it up, but nothing.
The inside diameter size of the rotor is very close to the outside diameter size of the wheel hub. A little time and rust, and they can be *very* difficult to remove. You can keep applying penetrating oil, but you'll likely need to use a heavy plastic covered or brass end hammer to whack them until they come off.
You'll notice that the holes in the rotor where the retaining screws were are threaded. I recommend that you *not* try to screw bolts in these holes to try to remove the rotors. Although that's the purpose of these threaded holes in the rotors, it's been my experience that attempting to remove stubborn rotors with this method simply cracks or breaks the rotors.
That was the ticket, thanks.