removing my Cd and or radio

I have at least 2 Cd's in my player how do I remove the unit from center console?

taters2 wrote:

Very, Very good ?'s Brian. I can answer at least 2, 2001 Sonata-Hyundai-My grand daughter has the answer on how they got in there!Thanks
taters2 wrote:

Go to www.hmaservice.com, sign up for a free account, then access the factory manual online. Typically, you need to take off the dash panel, but it's not as onerous as it may sound. Once it's out, you have access to the screws that hold the sound system in place.

I had a feeling that might be the case. Getting them out is going to be interesting.
before you remove player to get CD's out try removing main fuse relay leave out for 10 minutes may reset and cd player may eject cds and play again