Removing Santa Fe Cross Rails

Hi recently bought a 2002 Santa Fe. I want to remove the cross rails so I can install a Thule rack system to carry bikes. However, the dealer didn't have the keys to the cross rails. I've heard you can
remove them withou the key but I'm not sure how. Anyone have any experience with this. I would like to be able to do it myself. Thanks.
There should be something in the latch that turns. I've seen them with two holes, and I've seen them with indented Hyundai logos. Either way, you'll need to turn the piece to which I'm referring in order to unlock the latches.
Did you look for the key in the glovebox? Find someone else driving a Santa Fe and ask them. I have two keys and they are both in my glovebox (I choose not to remove them). Find a dealership that has one used on its lot and ask them if you can use the key. It only takes 2 minutes to remove that way.
Kevin