Removing the trim/dash on a 2005 Sonata

How would I go about removing the trim/dash so I can get to the stereo? I want to replace the radio but don't want to hurt the trim. I see no clasps or screws, so I wanted to ask to be sure.
Unfortunately, I saw nothing on hmaservice detailing this ;(
Wooti wrote:

You probably just didn't look in the right place. It should be there.
On the Elantra, there are screws in the ash tray, the guage cluster and under the trim panel between the dash and the door. The rest is held by clips. Once the screws are removed, the dash panel can be pried out.
I would assume that other Hyundai vehicles use a similar arrangement.
It's possible there are two screws behind the ashtray. Other than that, it should pull out.