Replace battery in key fob...2006 Elantra

Anyone know how ??? I can't tell how to get it apart and don't want to break it....Will it need re-programing after the battery is removed and replaced
??? Checked the Owners Manual with no luck....Thanks for any help....

. I opened my Hyundai Elantra key fob by gently inserting the edge of a sharp blade into side seam, the way you open some watches. Replacing the battery did not require reprogramming, however it did not make the fob more reliable either. My two wore out and unfortunately they are expensive to replace and program by the dealer.

Thanks Victek...I'll give it a try....If it doesn't work any better we have a back up as I have never used mine...It is my wife's car so I've never used it..It is still new...LOL...

It is still covered under the factory warranty 5 years or 60k so if your car has under 60k they will replace it for free and program it also. If past warranty you can try another battery in it first (go to any Radio Shack) and if that doesn't work you will have to go to the Dealer and order a new one.

Thanks...I didn't realise it was a warranty item...Will check the dealer first....