Replaced broken window regulator, but woindow comes out of track

Hello all,
I replaced a broken window regulator on a 2000 hyundai eleantra. Thw window still has problems when it goes up toward the last second and
tilts out of the track. How would I fix that problem? The regulator corrected the window so it moved up and down, but it jumps the track at the last second going up. I have to manully push it in one direction to make it go up and seal. Thanks in advance!
My guess: you either have a broken slide track in the door, and/or the window run (the felt it rides in) is worn out.