Replacing front brake pads and rotors , 2006 Elantra 80,000 miles

LOL..No it just easier if she "thinks" she is in charge...If she gets her way , I get mine , if you know what I mean...LOL.Except for the garage..That's mine..For 30+ years it's worked..The new brakes are GREAT..Just like it was a new car again...Better than the shop did last time...

Reply to
benick

Some of us never forgot who wears the pants in the family. Unfortunately, modern American men have become pretty emasculated...

And what does this have to do with replacing brakes? :-)

Reply to
John