Replacing oxygen sensor on 99 Accent

have already had Bank 2 replaced, now am replacing Bank 1. I can get the tools I need from the local Autozone, but how hard a job is this going to be?
I have worked on older car. 67/69 Camaros. But havent done any work on the little car myself. Does anything have to be removed to "get to" the oxygen sensor? Or is it right there and easy to get to? No, I dont have repair manual for it. Have it for all the other cars, but not the Accent.
Hyundai Tech guy.. you here? Am planning on doing this job tomorrow after major chores are done.
Thanks
There are various sockets made specifically for oxygen sensors so that you can put the cord through. I don't recall exactly where this sensor is or even if it is in the manifold on this car. If you can put a regular combination wrench on it, a 22mm should take it right out. The question is whether you need to pull off a bunch of stuff to get that large a wrench on the sensor.