Replacing the wheels on an Elantra 2005

Hi i own an Elantra 2005 and i wanted to replace the wheels with new sport looking ones. The wheels that came with the car are 185/65/15. I would like to know if there is any special specifications for the new
rims, and the maximum size of tires i can put on it, and will this cause any harm to the suspension of the car. Thankyou.
✖
i think its safe 205/55/16 ... or is it 205/50/16 .. i'n not shure... i know there is calculator that does the trick.. i'll try to find it...
Add pictures here
✖
http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html
--