rev hanging in genesis coupe manual

I have heard there is a 'rev hanging issue' in the coupe.
When you shift and take your foot off the gas, the revs stay high and make it impossible to have a smooth shift into a higher gear.
Is this so? Doesn't it kind of ruin the experience?
Will they get rid of it somehow?

There's already a reprogram to address this issue. See TSB 09-FL-011.

So can I tell them to reprogram the car when I buy it? It's been the one thing that has been stopping me from buying the coupe. Well the rear visibility is kind of poor too, isn't it?

Depending on the production date of the vehicle, it may already have the updated software from the factory. In regard to the rear visibility, it's much better than the Tiburon. In both cases, test drive the vehicle. Explore the driving characteristics and the seating position. No substitute for experiencing things for yourself.