rims. will elantra rims fit a sante fe?

will 15" rims from an elantra fit on a 2002 sante fe, that normally has 16" rims?

Are the wheels from a 2007 Elantra?
snipped-for-privacy@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...

nope more than likely a 03 or 04 Ghislain wrote:

Isn't your Sante Fe's bolt pattern 5-114? The 01-06 Elantra is 4-114.
snipped-for-privacy@h54g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Better question, though this may not be the forum to ask.
I have an '02 Elantra. Have a single (full-sized) tire that I would love to match to a wheel, and make a full-service spare. The tire DOES apparently fit in the well where the "donut spare" is now.
Does anyone have a spare wheel that would fit an '02 Elantra. They are almost impossible (at least yet) to locate in junkyards in rural Illinois.
Tom Wenndt
Tue, 21 Nov 2006 17:17:04 -0600