Routine maint and Hyundai warranty Q?

I've recently purchased TWO 2007 Santa Fe's and I've had both in for their initial service (not at the same time). According to the work order they
only performed routine LOF and fluid check services. However, each service took them 1 1/2 HOURS!
My prior vehicles I've been using a local VIOC (Valvoline) which provided the same services, kept a good documented record of services, used quality products and performed them in about 15 minutes.
So, my question is... (Hyundaitech) are there any services that the Hyundai warranty requires to be performed by the dealer to maintain the warranty?
It's not the cost. Its the length of time that is the problem (not to mention the inconvenient location of the dealership).
Your technical opinion will be greatly appreciated.
Hyundai cannot legally require you to use the dealer for maintenance. Your warranty is in force no matter where you have the maintenance performed, as long as the required items are done properly.
Keep in mind that your warranty does not cover things caused by faulty workmanship on the part of the repair facility and will of course will not cover defects on non-Hyundai parts.