Santa Fa heater/ac backlight bulb replacement

I have a 2003 Santa Fe. Recently I noticed the backlight on the heater/ac panel was dark on one side. Removing the panel, I found it has two small
light bulbs that insert into the back of it. I thought they might be LED's, but the working one gets too hot to be a LED, so I think they're just bulbs with a blue rubber like coating on them, mounted on a plastic base with two copper contacts. The lamp and base attaches to the module from the back with a quarter turn.
There are two bulbs, and when I swapped them, the dark area switched to the other side, so it does appear to be a bad bulb. There's no part numbers I can find on the bulbs, and when I took the bad one into a local parts store, they didn't have anything close.
I can't find anything on the HMAService web site, either (although that doesn't mean the information isn't there).
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Mike O.

Have you tried the dealer?
I agree with Ed. Something this simple could be easily obtained from your local Hyundai parts department and save you lots of headaches.
wrote in message

Not yet. There's several auto parts places close, the dealer is across town. Not a huge drive, but somewhat out of the way for my daily commute to work. I was thinking if I could get a part# first, it would be easier to call to see if they have it and check the price.
- Mike