Santa Fe

I'm thinking of buying a new Santa Fe but wonder if I should buy the

2007 or buy the 2006 for a lot less. Is the new Sante Fe design worth the extra money or would I be better off buying a 2006? Thanks.
Reply to
Bob

foxelwood

I think Hyundai had a $3,000 rebate on new 2006 Santa Fe's which expired yesterday, 10/31/2006.

Also, I don't think there are many new 2006's left, if any. The 2 dealers near me say they do not have any left.

Reply to
BETA-2K

One of the members on the Santa Fe Forum just traded up to a 2007.

It is in the Ordering and Buying area. Drop a note there if you like.

Gordo

Reply to
Gordo