Santa Fe

Daughter wants me to change oil in her Santa Fe. I do my own cars but, never a 2.7L Hyundai engine. What do I need to do this besides oil & oil filter? ramps? is there an under cover that needs to be removed?
Thanks Ed Hayes
I had to cut an old plastic bottle to make a "funnel" to keep the oil from going all over the bottom pan when the filter is removed. And, I drive up on ramps to make it easier to get to the filter (behind a cover) and the drain plug. Pretty easy to figure out. Al

Arold "Al" Green