Santa Fe gas milage

When I bought my 2002 Santa Fe in January 2002, I decided to keep track of the gas mileage for a few weeks . Well that few weeks turned into 5 years
and counting.
99.9% of the time I fill up and I burn 87% octane (Regular gas). I "always" change my oil (10-30 or 10-40)between 5000-7000 kms. 50/50 city/highway driving. I use cruise on the highway and travel the speed most cars are driving
Here's the results:
128,250 kms 14,776.6 litres
8.68 kms per litre ( 11.5 litres every 100kms)
or
24.4 miles per gallon
Doug Hill wrote:

How ofte do you change the air filter? That is of big influence on fuel consumption.
Dick