Santa Fe Models In 2008..

I'm looking to buy a used 2008 Santa Fe and Car Fax shows it as a SE/Limited but in 2010 the Santa Fe is available as a GLS, SE or Limited. There is a substantial difference in price between the three models. Did they make a SE/Limited in 2008 or is the Car Fax wrong?

The one I'm looking at appears to be a GLS since it does not have any kind of little extension over the back window like the SE and Limited have. I guess that could just be the year model difference?

The place I'm looking at the used one just says it's a Santa Fe, no model.

Reply to
JD