Santa Fe Radio double radio DIN dash facia question

Hi,
I have a UK 2004 Santa Fe CRTD that has a single black radio DIN facia with a small storage area below fitted as standard. I want to change this facia
for a double DIN sized facia to fit in a double DIN sized sat nav and radio. I thought about cutting out the centre section but I understand that the US model has a double DIN facia as standard. I would rather try and get one of these and do a professional job that would be reversible - does anyone know where I could order one of these US fascias from and what the possible part number would be?
Thanks
Steve
--
All outgoing mail is checked with Norton AV 2006 but it's not infallible