Santa Fe- Spare Tire Cage

If you own a Santa Fe, you may want to screw down the spare tire rack once a year and grease the nut/bolt.
I had my 2002 Santa Fe for under 3 years. Had not reason to use the spare.
When the dealer did remove my spare, the nut was rusted. He cut the bolt. A new bolt and nut cost $33. plus tax/labor, and not covered by warranty.