Sante Fe 4WD

I have a 2005 Sante Fe LX 4WD.
I would like to be able to select 4WD rather than having the computer do it "on demand."
Does anyone know how to make this seemingly simple modification?
Norm
far from simple, and kiss your warranty good bye.

There's a coupler in the rear differential. It's a two pin connector, so I'd think you'd just need to figure out which is positive and which is negative and wire to a switch. Check out the schematic at www.hmaservice.com. If you aren't registered, you'll need to do that. You'll probably then want to unplug the 4wd control module so it doesn't turn on your malfunction lamp.
Obligatory warning: I don't recommend doing any of this. This can cause additional stress on many different powertrain components and is likely to be met with severe resistance on any type of warranty claim involving the transmission or drive train.

Thanks!
Now why didn't Hyundai think of that?
My Ford truck has an electrical switch for 4WD and it works fine. I don't buy the premise of strain on the powertrain since the LE has AWD.
Norm