SANTE FE DRIVERS DOOR LOCK WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY LOCK.

When I push the remote lock button, all doors lock except the drivers door. When I put it in drive, all door locks click 3 times as if trying to lock, and
the drivers door does not lock.
jim wrote:

Find out why that one door lock does not lock and post back.
On Monday, January 7, 2013 5:18:02 PM UTC-5, jim wrote:

http://www.motorsforum.com/hyundai/sante-fe-drivers-door-lock-will-not-automatically-lock-24527-.htm

Does the lock button move at all; can you hear the actuator working inside the driver's door? If either of these cases exist, you can conclude the electrical portion is working properly and that the driver's door actuator has failed.