Second 2011 Sonata horn replacement in 22000 miles four years

Had the second horn replacement in my 2011 Sonata SE, 22K miles and the dealer keeps telling me the one behind the grill is too low and water gets in it and
shorts it out
On Tue, 29 Apr 2014 01:17:59 +0000, BILL

If that is the case, I'd suspect that thousands of horns need replacing if you only average 11,000 miles for one. Anyone else having that problem? I haven't.
Dealer's full of crap about the water. The car is designed to prevent splash-up. And the horn is designed so that with proper installation water will not remain inside.
And Hyundai's horns are about as good as the dealer's story. Frequent failures for nearly twenty years now. Maybe one day....
BILL wrote:

I replaced the horn in my Kia with one from a 1992 Pontiac. It works great.