Service manual for 2001 Accent

Is there a Haynes or Chilton's manual available for a 2001 Accent? If there is I sure can't find one:) Any others worth buying?
Trying to solve a P0117 problem. There are three wires going to the ECT
sensor and I think the black one may be open. Also would be nice to have a pin out of the ECT. Getting about 150 Ohms to ground on the center one and about 2K Ohms cold, going down as the engine heats up on the outer two. No idea what should be there but the readings seem reasonable to me.
Anyone know how well Alldata covers the Hyundai cars? I'd rather have a manual I can take to the car...
Al
Big Al wrote:

Go to www.hmaservice.com, sign up for a free account, then check the online manual. Print out whatever pages you need.
I can tell you to stay away from the Haynes manuals for Hyundai's. I've found some missing steps (that would potentially break things) in their manuals for my sister's Elentra.
Nick

there
and
No
If anyone is interested: The Alldata info is crap. Very incomplete on this car.
Al