SERVICE SITE WITH A MAC

I am having trouble going any were on the Hyundai Service site "/hmaservice.com/" with my Mac, is it not Mac ready?

Reply to
B.C. MALLAM

You need Internet Explorer to see it. Is there a Mac version of IE?

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I guess there still is, I will check on it. Thanks

Reply to
B.C. MALLAM

The Shop Manual and DTC sections work fine in any browser.

TSB works in Firefox and Chrome, but not Safari.

For the ETM section, Safari, Chrome and Firefox can render SVG graphics natively, but because the graphics are in tags, the browsers won't even try, leaving the ETM unusable - and it's more trouble than it's worth for most people to grab the SVG source URL and manually view them. I could probably write a GreaseMonkey script to fix that, though. If I get bored this afternoon, I might do that!

In this day and age, it's pathetic to have a website that excludes users. And it would take such minor changes, too!

Reply to
Matthew Fedder