Shop manual on the Hyundai web site

Hi.
I need to know where the connector for OBD-II is located on my vehicle, a 2000 Sonata. I've not been able to find this on the web site.
Is there any "secret" that I need to know in order to navigate
the site?
Also, can I find wiring diagrams on the site? I don't recall seeing this on the menus.
Thanks
Richard
The OBDII connector is located under the left side of the dash to the right of the steering wheel.
Ease of navigation of the site will come primarily with experience.
For wiring diagrams, use the "ETM" tab. "ETM" stands for Electrical Troubleshooting Manual.