Shop Manual XG-350

Does anyone know where I can get a Hyundai Shop manaul for a 03 XG-350 and the approx cost.
Thanks

It's free and it's located on-line at hmaservice.com. You'll have to sign up for an account but like I said - it's free. You'll need to use IE because the web site does not work with Mozilla or other browsers, and you'll need to look at the "Site Requirements" link to download the SGA viewer. After that - it's all there to be used.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net