short circuit in taillights??

i am in serious need of a repair manual for my 99 accent GL. cant find one any where. I am looking for wiring diagrams for the taillights, no matter what, i always blow the fuse on the drivers side.. causing
tail light and marking lights to stop working. i am getting really frustrated trying to figure it out.. any advise would be greatly apprreciated

hmaservice.com. Use IE and be sure to check the Site Requirements link to download the adobe viewer.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net