Sizzle - no steak

I've noticed my 2005 3.5L Santa Fe making a steaming or sizzling sound after I shut it off. Usually a very small puddle of water is under the car. It's
just water, no coolant. I've just stated noticing this now that it's warm enough for the air to come on.
I figure the evaporator drain is not routed correctly and water is dripping onto the engine with some cooking off. Will this damage the engine or can this wait until my next oil change in July?
Jon
More than likely, it's your evaporator drain dripping onto the exhaust. Even if it's dripping onto the engine, the chances of it doing damage are nearly nil.
Mine been doing that for 88,000 miles and is normal.

Thanks guys. I'll have to find something else to obsess about.
Jon