Solution for Zeppo's sizzle

Apparently, Hyundai has discovered the issue with the Santa Fe evaporator drain dripping onto the exhaust.
Hyundai has released a revised evaporator drain hose that (purportedly, I
haven't tried this yet) doesn't drip the water on the exhaust. See TSB 06-97-002, released 4/10/06.
Wow, good memory!
Thanks for the heads-up. I'll address this with my dealer during my next scheduled service.
Regards, Jon