Sonata '05 Windshield Wipers

Hello:
I am thinking of replacing the windshield wipers in preparation for winter. I tried to see if I could figure out how to remove the originals
before attempting this, but apparently, I am not smart enough. I searched hmaservice.com, and can't locate step by step instructions. Could someone please explain how to do this? I would very much appreciate any pointers before I bend or break something ;-)
Sinan
--
A. Sinan Unur < snipped-for-privacy@llenroc.ude.invalid>

Done, but I could not really describe to you how. Each surrendered in different ways.
Sinan
--
A. Sinan Unur < snipped-for-privacy@llenroc.ude.invalid>