Sonata '05 Windshield Wipers

Hello:

I am thinking of replacing the windshield wipers in preparation for winter. I tried to see if I could figure out how to remove the originals before attempting this, but apparently, I am not smart enough. I searched hmaservice.com, and can't locate step by step instructions. Could someone please explain how to do this? I would very much appreciate any pointers before I bend or break something ;-)

Sinan

Reply to
A. Sinan Unur

"A. Sinan Unur" wrote in news:Xns98726E7E1763Basu1cornelledu@127.0.0.1:

Done, but I could not really describe to you how. Each surrendered in different ways.

Sinan

Reply to
A. Sinan Unur