Sonata 2003 Dash

Hello Does anyone know how to remove the dash on a 2003 Sonata ?I'm trying to get rid of an annoying noise( rattle ) coming from the dash. I've removed the center "wood" trim assembly were the radio goes but the
dash has got me. I only see screws on the end side of the dashboard. Also is there any danger of deploying the air bags by messing with the dashboard ? can I just disconnect the battery and not worry about the airbags. Thanks JC
If the battery has been disconnected for fifteen minutes (and has not been reconnected), there should be no danger of deploying the air bags.
Removing the dash is a bigger procedure than I'm willing to attempt to detail here. You should be able to find the majority of the information you need at www.hmaservice.com. The site requires Internet Explorer and you'll need to register for a free account.