Sonata 2006 V6 - Unhook antenna

I'm listening to books from my ipod through an FM transmitter. Finding an empty station is very difficult here in LA, so is there a non-intrusive way
of unhooking the antenna that will not have to be permanent.?
You might be able to purchase some sort of antenna splitter and switch between one and the other.
"ptchristensen @att.net" <news> wrote in message

Disconnecting the antenna will make the radio "deaf" to the signal from the modulator, as well as your surrounding on/near frequency FM stations. You might want to get some kind of modulator that goes in-line from the antenna to the radio - like that used for XM / Sirius Sat. radios.