Sonata 3.3litre now on sale here in the UK

Yipeeeeee. I'll track one down and take it for a spin.
Purpose of this message is to ask:
Is the 3.3L for the UK market built in the USA or Korea?
Any differences between the US and UK cars? Anything to be aware of? cheers, nn
USA origin VINs begin with 5NP, Korean origin VINs begin with KMH. At least that's the case with U.S. VINs. I believe it's a worldwide system now.