Sonata Cigarette Lighter

The cig lighter in my wifes car has quit working. I looked in the fuse panel underneath the hood but didn't see a fuse designated to it. Can anyone tell me which fuse it is or where it is located?

Thanks Merry Christmas

Reply to
anhunt

The fuse for the lighter should be in the inside fuse box. Depending on the year Sonata, this will be in the left kick panel, the left side of the dash, or possibly under the left side of the dash.

Reply to
hyundaitech