Sonata defrost works sometimes

We have a 2013 Hyundai Sonata and the front defrost sometimes works, otherwise air just blows out vents.

Reply to
Sonata 13

What is it set to do? Are you saying it is set on defrost but does not?

The good news is, unless you have 60,000 miles is is under warranty.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

And, I am not sure, but if the OP is the original owner isn't the warranty good for up to 100,000 miles?

Reply to
TomR

Power train is 100,000. Everything else is 60,000.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Okay, thanks. Good to know.

Reply to