Sonata fuel filter

Does a 2008 Sonata have a fuel filter that needs to be changed? I know that on most newer cars, it is integrated into the fuel pump, which is located inside
the tank.
In this case, does one just wait until the fuel pump needs to be replaced, so that everything is replaced at the same time?
I looked on NAPA's website, and it lists a "screen." Is there any point in replacing this screen while the pump is still working okay?
Thanks,
KM
On Thursday, December 27, 2012 10:48:08 PM UTC-5, Kirk Matheson wrote:

most newer cars, it is integrated into the fuel pump, which is located inside the tank.

It's part of the fuel pump assembly and not intended to be changed as maintenance.