Sonata Gas Gauge

Has anyone had their gas gauge on their 2006 Sonata stick? Mine just did today at one half full... or empty...... I guess a trip to Hyundai is in
my future. :o(
Tom wrote:

Not as dramatically as you, but I did have a funny reading just a couple of weeks ago. I got to work and the gauge read just below 1/2 tank. When I left work that night, the gauge read about 5/8ths tank and dropped normally in the trip home ending up at about the 9/16ths mark. Then the next morning it was closer to the 3/8ths mark which is where it should have been given the original reading of a little below 1/2 tank. It had never done this before and hasn't done it since.
Matt
Thanks, Matt. I filled it up but it stayed at half tank. As luck would have it, we leave tomorrow morning on a road trip!!! I guess I'll look up a dealer when we get to our destination. I wonder if they'll charge me the usual 'shop supplies', what ever they are. :o) They always find a way to beat the system, like hiding the actual markup between MSRP and Invoice pricing.
Tom